Children's temporary tattoo of our Dharma wheel.
Temporary tattoo is 1.75 x 1.75. Watermark not part of tattoo.
Temporary Tattoos Directions:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top Sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
To Remove: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don't apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.