Gilbert Renaud, PhD:
· Understanding why working on the emotional and psychological overwhelming trauma prior conditions optimizes powerfully the healing process.
· How can an overwhelming emotional conflict become a condition and/or behavior: solution of the psyche vs. solution of the automatic brain.
· The automatic brain can provide a solution only within the body that it controls.
· The impact of the project//purpose: 9 months prior conception, conception, 9 months of pregnancy, birth, 1st year of life.
· Why the overwhelming psychological and emotional conflicts of the parents become the ¿biological conflicts¿ of the child.
· Recalling what happened in order to optimize the healing process.
Examples will include: Cases of intraductal breast cancer, prostate cancer and a case of lymphoblastic acute leukemia