Zinger Aluminum Deluxe Dog Crates are built to give your dog safety, security and comfort
Zinger crates feature lightweight aluminum construction and a Silver Hammerton powder coated finish. Whether you are looking for a crate for the back of your vehicle, home or for such use such as airline travel, the Professional 4000 has you covered.
The differences between our standard Deluxe models and our top of the line Professional crates has to do mainly with its heavy duty door construction. On any crate the door is consistantly the weakest point and "Houdini" dogs typically target this area in their attempt to escape. In the Professional series we have reenforced the door with extra bars, welds and bracing. As an added layer of security in the Professional series we have added a secondary locking plate to the door frame and to add extra value we also include a set of Heavy Duty Handles and a soft foam mat for the dog to lay down on. Each door has a full length piano hinge and can be mounted to open left or right. The Professional line of aluminum dog boxes are designed to be the most secure and safest of the Zinger crates.
· Aluminum Construction -- Zinger dog crates are constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for its durability and strength. Built to last a lifetime!
· Stainless Steel Hardware -- Lock and mounting hardware are made from stainless steel to eliminate rusting and corrosion.
· Modular Design -- The Zinger Professional 4000 can be combined to form 2 and 3 multiple crate systems using (12) 10-32 x 1/2" screws and lock nuts - NOT INCLUDED.
· Finish -- Zinger crates are finished in a durable "Silver Hammertone" powder coat.
· Reversible, Reinforced Doors -- All doors are fully vented and have been reinforced and welded for added strength and security.
· Airline Travel Approved -- Zinger crates provide the proper amount of ventilation and strength needed in an airline approved kennel.
· Lightweight & Roomy -- The Zinger Deluxe 4000 measures 24"W x 28"H x 36"L.
· Side Handles -- Heavy duty handles with built in springs to prevent rattling against the crate wall.
· Lockable Latches -- Zinger crates offer keyed locking door latches for extra security and safety.
· Airline Rails
· Spring Loaded Handles
· Removable Caster Wheels
· Soft Foam Crate mat
The Zinger Professional 4000 weighs 33.5 lbs and measures 21”W x 24”H x 30”L. This size will accommodate large sized dogs (labs, boxers, Sheppards, pitbulls, etc.).
Zinger Professional 4000 Aluminum Dog Crate - Zinger Dog Crate - Aluminum Dog Crate