Beyond Redline Company Policies
* Prices do not include shipping unless stated and are subject to change without notice.
* We are not responsible for any misprints, typographical errors or any costs associated with the installation of any products.
* All returns must be approved by Beyond Redline with an RGA#
* All non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
*Absolutely no refunds on turbo kits, intercoolers, wheels, exhaust systems, downpipes, brake kits, coil over kits, special orders, electronic or any used items!
*At this time, we are currently only shipping to billing addresses. If you are a return customer, and need to ship to another address, please give us a call and we will make arrangements.
* No returns after 30 days of the date on your order.
* All shipping errors must be reported within 7 days of delivery date. Errors reported after 7 days will be considered null. Please check in all items upon receiving your package!
* Cancellations of orders are subject to a 10% processing fee.
* No cancellations on group purchase or group buy orders.
* Many products listed here are dedicated racing items and are not intended for street use in emission controlled vehicles. Unless otherwise indicated, these parts are not to be installed in vehicles subject to emission control regulations. Check with your state emission regulating authorities before installation of any parts listed here which do not carry an emissions compliance. Beyond Redline makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the emission law compliance of any of its customers vehicles.
* Allow 3-7 business days for personal/business checks to clear.
* No COD's for regular customers, dealer/wholesalers only!
Many parts are for off-road use only. As with any racing activity, there are risks at performance modifications. All installations are at the customers own risk. Beyond Redline holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using after market performance products. Some items listed are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
1) BEYOND REDLINE DISCLAIMS AND BUYER, BY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS HEREBY WAIVES, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES.
BEYOND REDLINE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (A) ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID TO IT OR (B) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, WHATSOEVER.
BUYER HEREBY AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES ARISING FROM THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PA, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO ITS CHOICE OF LAW RULES. THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ANY PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE THE COMPETENT COURTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
THE ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS SOLD SHALL ALSO CONSTITUTE BUYERS ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS ARTICULATED HEREIN.