Please read before selecting a shipping method.
Chocolate is very sensitive to temperature so therefore please follow the guidelines below to select your shipping method. Pecan Perfection is not heat sensitive.
1. We can only ship to a P.O. Box if the order is going ground and the temperature does not require warm weather shipping. Call us if you are uncertain about conditions.
2. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. Because temperatures vary across the country, we may choose not to ship over the weekend. We will ship on Thursdays if overnight shipping is selected, or if the temperature is cool enough for the product to make it in perfect condition. Call us if you are concerned about your ship date.
3. We try to get orders out the day they are ordered, but we like to make everything to order so that it is as fresh as possible. Therefore it may take up to 48 hours for your order to go out. It can take longer during busy holiday seasons.
4. We ship from our factory in Houston, Texas.
5. If you live in Houston or nearby, please feel free to phone your order in and pick up your order by appointment at our factory. Save those shipping charges!
6. Deliveries are guaranteed when addresses are correct and current.
7. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped Overnight or 2nd Day Air. There is a $15.00 surcharge incurred.
8. Currently we only accepting orders to ship to addresses in the continental United States. No shipments to other countries can be shipped at this time.
9. There will be an $8.00 fee assessed for any address corrections made by our carrier in order to ensure proper delivery of the package. This fee will be charged to your original form of payment if the address had to be corrected by the carrier. DGZ Chocolates will not issue a refund for packages refused by the recipient or for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
Warm Weather Shipping
In warm weather, we request that you choose Overnight or 2nd Day Air. When necessary, a coldpack will be added to your package to help protect against heat damage. There will be a $5.00 charge for the coldpack. This will automatically come up on the shipping page and must be paid on the days we feel it is necessary for your order to arrive in perfect condition. If you have any questions as to how you should ship a package, please call 713-777-3444 for assisitance.