NORTH SEWICKLEY CEMETERY, ESTABLISHED 1830, NORTH SEWICKLEY TOWNSHIP, BEAVER COUNTY, PA. 2002 Compiled by Dwight Copper. This cemetery is on the site of the first Presbyterian Church of North Sewickley, organized in August, 1846. These tombstone readings are listed by sections and rows, and include the family names of Bennett, Bond, Caldwell, Clark, Clow, Jackson, Kelly, Kirk, McGregor and many others. Indexed. 78 pages, 8 1/2 x 11 Softbound.