ROSE POINT REFORMED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH CEMTERY, VILLAGE OF ROSE POINT (ORGANIZED AS STONERTOWN), SLIPPERY ROCK TOWNSHIP, LAWRENCE COUNTY, PA. 2003 compiled by Dwight Copper. Rose Point Reformed Presbyterian Church was organized in 1834 as the Slippery Rock Reformed Presbyterian Church. The name was changed to Rose Point in 1928. The author has compiled tombstone readings as well as additional burial records, with genealogical data collected from newspaper obituaries, church records, family histories and diaries. Alphabetical and by cemetery rows. Surname index includes Adams, Boggs, D'Ambrosia, Fisher, Forbes, Fox, Gallagher, Kelty, Kennedy, Love, McElwain, Minteer, Smith, Stickle, Stoner, Trusel, Wagner, Williams, Wilson, Wright, Young and many more. 79 pages, 8 1/2 x 11 Softbound.