SECEDER CEMETERY, CHARTERED IN 1798 AS BRUSH RUN SECEDER CHURCH, GEORGETOWN ROAD, SOUTH BEAVER TOWNSHIP, BEAVER COUNTY, PA. 2004 transcribed and compiled by Dwight Copper. The church relocated in 1848 and is now the First United Presbyterian Church near Darlington. This cemetery existed since 1811 and is on the original site of the Brush Run Seceder Church. These tombstone inscription readings include birth and death dates, and in many cases, ages and immediate family information. Some of the names include Anderson, Bable, Black, Cox, Craft, Creighton, Cunningham, Duff, Eakin, Eckman, Elder, Fleischman, Garvin, Gilliland, Hackett, Harper, Imbrie, Krause, Martin, McClure, McCready, Moore, Musser, Nixon, Rhodes, Sawyer, Scott, Sharp, Shephart, Smith, Thomas, Vaughn, White, Wilson, Young and so many more. Historical sketch and surname index. LOC #2004104441. 35 pages, 8½ x 11 Softbound.