S.S. PHILIP AND JAMES CEMETERY, LOCATED ROUTE 388, SLIPPERY ROCK TOWNSHIP, LAWRENCE COUNTY, PA. 2004 transcribed and compiled by Dwight Copper. This ten acre cemetery is located on Rt. 388 just north of Weigletown. The congregation was formed in 1922 and consisted primarily of about 75 families of Polish descent. These tombstone readings are listed by section and row, with birth and death dates and additional information such as military service and spouse. History of the church and cemetery is revealed through copies of newspaper clippings. Surname index. LOC #2004107525. 93 pages, 8½ x 11 Softbound.