Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How long will it take to get my order?
- A. Except for weekends and holidays, we ship same day or next day from the time we receive notice that your payment has cleared. From time shipped on average: 2-3 days Priority; 2-9 days First Class; 1-2 days Express. These are the only shipping options available at this time. Note: These delivery times are averages; not guarantees.
- Q. Can I track my order?
- A. All orders weighing 1 oz or more are sent with delivery conformation and tracking through USPS. USPS does provide delivery confirmation, but many times the shipment does not show up in tracking until it reaches its city of destination, so do not be alarmed if your shipment does not show up in tracking. We have seen this time and again.
- Q. Why don't you offer international shipping?
- A. Even though the owners of Nature's Wonders Store have a long history in herbal sales, the store has just recently been set up as an internet business. Due to the complications associated in handling different currencies and customs issues, we are not offering international shipping at this time. It is possible that we will provide this service in the near future.
- Q. I am a good customer for quite some time, why will you not ship the product in advance and allow me to pay when it arrives?
- A. We have tried this in the past and we have found that sometimes issues arise which a well-meaning customer could not have anticipated, which prohibited them from making the promised payment. Then due to feeling bad about it, rather than working with us to resolve the issue, they just turned to another supplier and we lost them as a customer. For this reason, it is now a store policy not to advance ship, before payment is received.
- Q. Why do you state that some products are not for human consumption?
- A. Some of our products are sold for natural dyes and are not for human consumption. They may even be toxic if ingested; therefore we insist that they not be used in such a manor. Even for those products that are not marked as "not for human consumption", many of our products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Even for those products which have been approved by the FDA; not being medical professionals, we cannot recommend any of our products to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Q. Can you answer questions about how to use of these products?
- A. Some products have a variety of uses. Some have not been approved by the FDA and seeing as we are not medical professionals, we cannot suggest or prescribe them for any such use. Some products may even be toxic if used in these ways, so please do your research before buying any of these products. We sell those products not approved for human consumption for dyes and collection. We therefore will not answer any questions that indicate or hint at any other such use.
- Q. My order did not show up in tracking; why?
- A. We have no control over what USPS does; there are times when a shipment does not appear in tracking until it is delivered. In these situations you may send us one email to email@example.com to inquire and we will launch an investigation with USPS. We will respond by email and let you know of anything we learn. If your package is not delivered within 10 business days (Monday - Friday), we will re-ship your order.
- Q. I tried to place an order on Saturday, but your store was closed. Why is your store closed on Saturdays?
- A. We strongly believe that all these products are a gift from the Creator and it is with that acknowledgement that we seek to honor Him by closing from sundown Friday evening to sundown Saturday evening.
- Q. I live very close to you, can I just come by and pick up my order?
- A. Sorry, but we are strictly an Internet ecommerce store; all products are stored and managed off site. NO products are stocked at the address listed, nor do we accept any orders at that location. All orders must be placed off of one of our websites and delivered by way of USPS. Anyone showing up at the address listed will be turned away.
- Q. I tried to call you at the number you have listed and I only got an answering machine and no one returned my call. Why?
- A. Our business is ecommerce only. For this reason we prefer the answer questions by email. Due to regulations with payment processors, we have to have a phone number to use their services. We will usually try to resolve issues by email if possible. The best way to contact us is through email. We check the store's email several times each day and respond as quickly as we can.